Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I am happy to report that I haven't posted anything in almost two weeks because I've been busy. And as you all know, when I'm busy, I'm happy.

Josh is still working in Utah a lot, so I drove up to SLC with my mommy last Friday to spend the weekend with him. We played lots of games with my family and surprisingly enough, I made it to the semi-final round of Don & Holly's biannual cribbage tournament! This was only my second time playing ever, and man, were those cards good to me. Josh liked it too, so we now have a new game to obsess over.

I went to the dentist this morning, and like usual, I was complimented on how well I care for my teeth. I'm telling you folks, flossing is where it's at.

So, I just got a ring of the doorbell and guess who it was? The new missionaries! For some reason, the pres swapped out both of them and sent two new ones to this area. Now we have Elders Olsen and Wilcox and they seem very nice. I felt bad because I couldn't invite them in, but they did accept some water out there on the porch. I *may* give them a dinner opportunity next time Josh is in town. Actually, I'm certain I will. It's not fair to make them pay for the transgressions of those who labored before them, right?

But enough breaking - back to studying the lymphatic system for my lab quiz tomorrow. TTFN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Paige,

being busy is a good thing. I just wanted to let you know your comment is up on our blog. I had to change the settings because too many spam comments kept appearing on the blog. They've leveled back off now to previous levels so I'm changing it back. But just so you know your comment was not lost. :)

Katz said...

i'm so glad to have an update from you. i left you a voice mail today and figured you didn't love me enough to call me back. ;) have fun studying!

Joy said...

Glad to hear everything is going well.

Two days ago I was walking home from the metro and noticed a pair of elders tracking (our ward has sisters right now) and then they went to our door. I got their schpeel, and then said...."Yeah, we're all mormons here." My roommates then came out and needless to say it was kind of funny.

Jed said...

LOVE you! So glad to see you happy and full of life.