Monday, June 25, 2007

Lake Powell

The Lake Powell trips for 2007 have begun! Because of my school schedule, we can only go out for Friday and Saturday, but it's a lovely vacation regardless.
A couple of daisy floaties in action!
Riley took a picture of me and Josh,
so Ashley asked if she could also take a picture of us.
Then Josh took a picture of me and Riley, complete with Ashley's smudge marks on the lens.
Maryann and Jon brought this giant rafty-thing.
Josh played lots of volleyball all weekend and got really tan!
I played cards on the beach (I guess I needed a nap!),
and watched the kiddies make dirt roads and sand cakes (yummy!).
Lake Powell makes us so happy!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Confession: I've never been on lake powell.

Looks like a great time!

chartie said...

I'm right there with you, Sherpa. I guess we're missing out.

Daisy Paige said...

All right you two, the next Powell trip is July 31-August 4, so come with us! I can pick you up from the airport Joy, and Chris, you and Deidra can ride down with one of several northern Utahns. Seriously, many of our 'regulars' started as friends of us kids and they just kept coming - the more the merrier!

If you can't make it in August, there may be a September trip, so I'll keep you posted on those dates once they're confirmed.