Saturday, August 2, 2008

6 months!

I'm a little late here, aren't I? This and the rest of July's posts are coming soon, I promise!

During the past month, Grayson...

  • Grew to 16 pounds and 26 inches long (his growth is starting to slow down and he's now barely above the 25th percentile)
  • Attended his first Bomber Babes roller derby match
  • Met several more of my dearest friends
  • Saw his first fireworks and holiday parade!
  • Went to Lake Powell for the first time (in fact, he spent his 6-month birthday at the lake!)
  • Welcomed yet another cousin to the family, miss Pyper Palmer
  • Got two teeth!
  • Stopped eating rice cereal completely and cringes at bananas, pears, applesauce, green beans and peas, but he LOVES cantaloupe
  • Started rolling back to tummy and gets up on all fours - he'll soon be crawling!
  • Helped me earn an 'A' in Chemistry. Yay!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It sounds like your little guy is growing and making progress like crazy! That's so happy!

I can't believe summer is almost over. . . we really do need to double sometime. I still haven't even met your little guy! Hopefully we'll see you sooner rather than later. :)

We have a blog now. . .check us out sometime. http://tonyandamandagraf.blogspot.com/

bechtold clan said...

congrats on the chem grade- im sure its tough juggling :)

our boys are growing so fast- the time sure flies.