During the past month, Grayson...
- Grew to 17.5 pounds and 27 inches long
- Helped thank our wonderful neighbors with a Dreyer's Neighborhood ice cream party!
- Started eating rice cereal if it's mixed very thick with pureed fruits and veggies - Hallelujah!
- Went to Lagoon (but didn't get to do any rides)
- Started waking between 3-5am for an early-morning snack (no more sleeping through the night - so sad!)
- Sits up on his own if I put him there, but cannot pull himself into a sitting position on his own
- Helped Mommy 'trim' the ficus tree
- Started chanting a mix of "Ba-bah-buh" when he talks
- Started crawling!
And in other news, "Happy Anniversary" babe. I have to say that our third year of marriage has been my favorite so far. Love ya!