Thursday, December 20, 2007

Baby update

Quick update on December 20 ultrasound...

Our little boy is growing very well and just as he should be. My abdomen is measuring small because my amniotic fluid is low, but it's not low enough to cause concern or change any behavior. He's measuring due Jan 29 now, but I'm still keeping Feb 5 as my due date and the doc is keeping Jan 26, so who knows when he'll come. He's already 5 lbs, 3 oz, and still ridiculously active. The ultrasound tech couldn't believe how much he was moving around and how difficult he made it to get a good profile picture, but boy, did we get another great shot of his boy parts! It's nice to be 100% confident in his gender, but I secretly can't wait for him to get a little bigger, leaving less space for him to move about while he finishes baking.

No comments: