- Pam's homemade black forest banana cream pie
- The new kid-sized 4-wheelers and all the crashing and dirt that ensued
- Cards, cards, and more cards - including a magical win for Josh and I at hand and foot!
- Seeing my father sealed to his parents
- Zeno, Sapheneous, and Milo - my ancestors
- Maryann's pregnancy announcement over dinner
- Grandma's reaction to said announcement
- Don's Lake Powell response
- Target's rain check and our new monitors
- Family Flag Football
- Dice with Dennis and Raleigh
- Finally seeing Bourne Ultimatum at the dollar show
- Staying up 'til 2am with Russ and Hill
- Lots o' rain in Las Vegas - it never poured like that while we lived there!
- Inheriting a crib, dresser, Boppy, and Moses basket for the coming addition
- Coming up with a name (but we're not telling anyone what it is)
- Family pictures!
- Jon Schmidt at Tuacahn, even though it almost rained out
- Hot chocolate that made the concert bearable
- Emily's blessing and the party afterward
- Perfect weather for driving home with a trailer carrying all our junk
Monday, December 3, 2007
We finally returned from our 2-week excursion all over Hell's half-acre during the end of November. Here are some highlights (in no particular order):