Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So adventurous!

You may notice I added a little bit o' flair to the edges of my blog this morning, but because I'm terrified of change, the primary format remained intact. I'm also thinking of venturing out into the world of slideshows and possibly music that starts playing when you open my blog to view it. However, I'm torn because I get frustrated when I'm blog-hopping with some Jimmy Buffett playing in the background and someone's playlist interferes when I click on their page. So I opened a poll to get your input, if you even care. See it up there? It's just under my header.

So what say ye, the masses? You have one week to weigh in. Wait...considering the length of time that passes between my posts, I'll give you until 9pm MST on Election Day to vote.

10 comments:

Shauna said...

I love the new look to your blog :)

Jillian said...

The flowers are cute, but music that comes on whenever you open a blog drives me INSANE!

Debra said...

I really don't mind the music because lately I am reading blogs when I have my speakers off. It is definitely annoying when you are listening to something and someone else's blog starts playing music automatically. I say that if there is a way to add music to your blog that will allow someone to listen if they want (or in other words, it does not automatically start playing), I would go that route. Otherwise, it's not really worth it. And if you want to let people know about what kind of music you like without having them have to listen to it, you can always post a list of links where then can listen to it if they want (or post YouTube videos).

Katz said...

Love the new look!

Music bothers me. Not so much that I stop visiting blogs that have music, but it gets annoying sometimes.

John-E-Boi said...

As long as I know where to shut it off, I don't care about music. Yes, I know my is weirdly placed...I blame the wife, course, the bulk of the music you can blame on me...except for that CRAPPY Daughtry...BAH darn wife!

Jenise said...

I like the flowers. Totally you. I don't like the music mostly because when you have music as the background and then you post a video clip, well you have to listen to both or nothing and the video clip just isn't as good when you can't hear it right.

Karynn said...

Well, since I'm only the second person to say YES, I may have to rethink my playlist existence. It may be on the hitlist, depending on how your poll turns out. I never knew people hated them so much! Funny. I, personally love musical blogs and don't find it that difficult to scroll down and shut it up if I need to.

Chad and Becky said...

OMG! How are you? I totally added you to my blog list! I am new to blogging so mine might be boring. Keep me updated. Love it. You guys are too cute!

The Palmers said...

The music on my blog is for me. I know I am the person who looks at my blog the most. I click on my blog and do other stuff on line with my music in the background. If others don't like it they can turn their sound off. I enjoy looking at other blogs with music. Just sayin.

Karynn said...

I'm too paranoid to change my blog, too.