- Grew to 18 pounds, 9 ounces and 27 3/4 inches
- Started saying 'mama' and 'dada' when respectively hitting us - we think he really understands!
- Started taking a few steps while holding on to objects
- Finished growing two more top teeth
- Decided he loves eating Cheerios, blueberries, and raw red potatoes
- Fed himself small bites of food (it's so cute to see his little fingers work so hard)
- Got his first fever and rash, sending us to the pediatrician for Grayson's first sick visit
- Started climbing up on things to reach forbidden items
- Watched Pyper get blessed
- Wore his first band-aid (those little paper cuts sure do bleed!)
- Dressed up for his first Halloween (but no trick-or-treating yet)
- Followed me all over the house, helping me vacuum, sweep, fold laundry, and shred paper
First, the freakishly short second toe I mentioned in this post:October 10 - Hey, a band-aid! I can't wait to chew on it!
October 12 - Ewww...Pyper has girl germs!
October 22 - Grayson loves that when he touches this lamp it magically turns on, goes brighter, then turns off. He gets a kick out of it every time. In this pic I moved my bracelet out of his reach so he was forced to reach a little further - on his tip-toes.October 26 - Spiderwoman and TiggerOctober 29 - Walking around the bar chairs (look at that tongue)October 31 - Grayson and the local nutjobsHappy Halloween!