Friday, January 9, 2009

This bag makes me happy!

I treated myself to my very own 'Have a Daisy Day!' tote bag this morning.It's going to be great! I might make it my new Primary bag, depending on how long the straps actually are. A friend made me that logo several years ago - nicey! And Raffi, if you ever find this post and notice that I photoshopped out your name, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Anyway, you can get yourself a Personalized Classic Tote Bag for only $7.99 with free shipping from ArtsCow. As far as I can tell, only the white with black accent or the white with red accent is on sale. This offer is limited to one bag per person at the $7.99 price; two or more are going to cost you $11.99 each, but you still get the free shipping. This offer ends January 15.

You can view and order it here: http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowProduct.aspx?ProductId=322

You'll need to sign up for ArtsCow if you've not already done so and upload your photo. Throw your picture on the bag, checkout, and enter
Checkout Code TOTEBAG799 on the Billing & Shipping info page. Easy breezy.

If for some reason the coupon shows 'expired' when you go to checkout, it's because the quantity is limited to 200 bags/day, so try again tomorrow. But this time try a little earlier.

No comments: