Thursday, February 19, 2009

My light

With the way I've blogged the last two months you'd never guess Gray celebrated his first Christmas and sampled his first birthday cake. You wouldn't know that he walks like it's nobody's business, dances a serious jig, sleeps through the night, takes semi-regular naps, opens every drawer and cupboard in the house that isn't glued shut, and has become feistily independent. The lack of blogging doesn't mean I don't love him, though. It just means he keeps me on my toes and I'd rather spend my time dancing alongside him than perched in front of my computer screen. He is the best part about my day. Grayson, I love being your mommy more than you'll ever know. I love you!

3 comments:

The Palmers said...

I love you too Grayson.
From your favorite Aunt, Maryann

Vanessa said...

Wow! He is beautiful. You two sure made a great looking kid. Those are great pics of him. :)

Brittany said...

Don't you adore being "in love" with your little guy? Not to disregard our original, true love big guys, but the little ones sure know how to steal our hearts!