Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ultrasound video

October 4 2007, 22 weeks pregnant

All right, I put the ultrasound video on YouTube and embedded it above. I also posted a breakdown of what you see and approximately at what times. The video and text should stay at the top of my blog long after this post has been buried.

Here is what you see in the ultrasound and at roughly what times:
  • 10:00-9:25 - legs & ankles crossed (side view)
  • 9:15-8:20 - lots of moving, boy parts! (bottom view)
  • 8:15-8:00 – boy parts again
  • 7:45-7:15 – arms & hands (top view)
  • 6:35-6:25 – boy parts again (he's obviously not camera shy)
  • 6:15-5:40 – super-wiggly & kicking (side view)
  • 5:40-4:00 – various profile shots
    • 4:54 – profile with cute little nose!
    • 4:35-4:30 – heartbeat
    • 4:35-4:15 – jaw movement & sucking
    • 4:05-4:00 – heartbeat
  • 3:45-3:30 – face (front view)
  • 3:15-2:40 – FOOT TAPPING!
  • 1:45-1:20 – more profile & heartbeat
  • 1:20-0:00 - measurements & EDD of February 5, 2008 (but they kept my official EDD of January 26, 2008)
This video is long and I know no one is as interested in it as I am, but you should at least scan to the foot tapping part - it's so cool! Our ultrasound tech said she'd never seen a fetus do that before. I'm already so pleased with our baby's health and personality. What a good boy!

9 comments:

Joy said...

.......Congratulations!

bechtold clan said...

so cute!!!!!I cant wait to see what we are having...congrats--boys are so fun!

Daisy Paige said...

Thanks ladies! We're so excited. I can't wait to see what you're having, Amber!

I just realized that YouTube counts down backward in time instead of forward, though, so I need to fix my list.

Katz said...

i'm so happy for you guys! you need to pick a name.

and i'm totally jealous that your little guy was showing off his little boy parts. garrett didn't wanna show us for another 3 months. he got my hopes up. :(

Daisy Paige said...

Katie, when we were getting the ultrasound done, I told Josh our little boy could learn a thing or two about modesty from yours. But hey, at least that nurse was nice enough to sneak you another so you'd know for sure!

Daisy Paige said...

Also, I fixed the times in my list so they jive with YouTube's backward count, and I also moved the list from this post to the video.

Enjoy!

Debra said...

Congrats! Thanks for dropping me a note! I miss so many of my old linkup friends. Aww, I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful Paige. It is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Just wait 'till they're 18 months. What a joy!

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR BOYS!