Monday, May 19, 2008

Wedding Bells, part 3

Nick and Natalie's marriage is the third one I've attended since starting this blog last year. Lucky for me, because I absolutely *love* weddings! Grayson got to make his first public appearance at Alina's wedding back in March, but this was his first temple wedding, and it was warm enough that we got to go outside to take some family pictures.
Waiting for the bride and groomReception photo - same day, different clothes
Nick and Natalie married in the Salt Lake Temple on May 17 and had one of the most beautiful outdoor receptions I've been to. Natalie nannies for a wonderful family that owns a stunning home way up behind the Capitol Building. You can catch a glimpse of their home's amazing view of the Salt Lake Valley in this cute picture of Josh and Grayson.
Father & Son

2 comments:

Debra said...

He's so stinkin' adorable! And you are looking great too!

Joy said...

I love your little guy's mischievous grin.