Wednesday, July 2, 2008

5 months!

Over the last month, Grayson...
  • Grew to 25.5 inches long and 15.5 pounds
  • Got babysat by a non-family member for the first time and cried the entire 2 hours!
  • Went to his first musical - "Les Miserables" at Tuacahn in Ivins
  • Watched Grandma hit a double at his first softball game!
  • Started having his early morning feedings lying in bed with me (sooo dreamy!)
  • Got into the groove of eating rice cereal
  • Loved "ba-ba-bu-bu" -ing to Jimmy Buffet's Banana Wind album
  • Got strong enough to pull the toys off his bouncer's bar
  • Attended his first Neighborhood BBQ
  • Began taking regular stroller walks with his daddy and loves them
  • Rolled over!
Grayson has been doing the 'rocking' part of rolling over for more than a month now, but finally made it all the way over for the first time just yesterday! I always have the camera ready 'just in case' but usually end up with several minutes of non-rolling footage that only a parent would watch more than once. I got the camera out yesterday anyway, but it was set to take photos instead of videos and wouldn't you know I squatted down to start filming him, it took a picture, I stood up to fix the setting, and he rolled right over! Thankfully, I did get to see the actual roll, but he did it so quickly, there was no time for filming. So I took a picture of him after it was all over instead.
On the move
I did it!!

I called Josh to tell him the exciting news, so when he came home and spent the evening with Grayson while I was at my chemistry lab, he gave him some more rolling time. Like a good boy, Grayson didn't disappoint!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katz said...

I can't wait to meet this kid!