- Grew to 19.5 pounds, 28 inches
- Started cutting his lower laterals
- Enjoyed his first Thanksgiving dinner, including turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie
- Offered up his room to guests three times!
- Learned to climb stairs
- Stood without support
- Decided he'd rather eat books than read them
- Had his first taste of waffles and ice cream (don't worry Dad, it was vanilla)
- Celebrated another wedding with us - congrats Brett & Christy!
- Watched the Utah football team go undefeated - congrats Don!
Grayson is still wholly enthralled with the vaccuum. I've always been somewhat of a 'neat freak' but once my baby started crawling, I found myself vacuuming every other day instead of twice/week. He gets very serious when I pull out the vacuum and follows me all over the house, keeping a watchful eye on that big, noisy machine. He keeps a safe distance until it's turned off, but once it is, he's right there, checking it out, playing with the attachments, or just banging on it.
Squeals of delight: