Monday, December 15, 2008

Favorite things

Even though I hate the snow, I LOVE the clothes wintertime brings with it. Requiring beanies, pea coats, and turtlenecks is pretty much winter's only redeeming quality. Pair it with my sweet baby boy and I'm in heaven!Toss in a Daddy, and my heart just melts.I'm secretly pleased to report that Grayson hates the snow as much as I do.All right...in real life he was just mad that I put him down, but he did get curious when I showed him the snow and let him touch it. He didn't even seem to mind how cold it was! For those who haven't guessed yet, Maryann was sweet enough to come over this morning and take some pictures for me to send out in holiday cards this year. Unfortunately for me, Josh's head is too little to look really great in a hat, so I'm sending out this one even though my head is so crooked and Grayson and I look like twins. Hey, beggars can't be choosers!And I'm posting this picture strictly because I love the look on Grayson's face.

12 comments:

Shauna said...

Precious pictures! Thanks for sharing :) ♥ Hugs!

Jenise said...

I love all the pictures. You guys look great.

Katz said...

Aww. I love that little guy! You guys are such a cute family.

Deidra said...

So sweet. Love the winter clothes, too!

Lindsay said...

You guys are so addorable! You are the picture perfect family!!!!

The Palmers said...

Okay, my favorite is the top one! You guys are all so good looking!

cstenney said...

Could you guys be a cuter family?? These pics are great!!!

The Butterfields said...

That picture of you and Grayson is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your sweet jewellery comment! Be sure to join my facebook group and keep in touch. Merry Christmas!! :)

BeatlesDiva said...

Those pictures are wonderful!

Jillian said...

I love your matching jackets! That first picture is so dang cute! (The others are cute too, but the first is my fav.)

Amanda said...

Yeah, you pretty much rock the winter clothes market!!!