Monday, January 14, 2008

Baby shower

Well, Josh is sick. It hit him the worst on Friday while he was traveling to and working in Dixie, but he's fallen asleep by 10pm the last couple of nights, and it seems to be helping him recover. I'm also finally on the mend, so hopefully we'll soon be rid of all the sick germs floating around our house.

Saturday morning I woke up at 4:11am to the baby's hiccups and I could not fall back asleep. The hiccups stopped at 4:48am, but I still lay there, wide awake, until well after 5am. My sleepless night left me very tired for my nutrition class Saturday morning and my baby shower that afternoon. Lots of friends and family came to support me. My mom and two sisters even left southern Utah at 8am to make it here on time, then drove back home later that afternoon. So, so, sweet are they!

Even though my energy level was down a bit, I still had a wonderful time. Here's proof:
Getting bigger! Lacie & Paige, 37 weeks pregnant My sweet mother and I

(My silly computer crashed while I was uploading photos, and I don't have them saved on Josh's computer, so I'll have to post more another time.)

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, look how cute your belly is!

Denae said...

You have to be the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen!!

Daisy Paige said...

Thanks girls. I don't feel cute at all, but it's still nice of you to say it!